Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:00 p.m.
Paradise Double Ice Complex, 1 Sarah Davis Way
View on Google Maps
Special Events & Festivals
The Municipal Awards provide us with a chance to formally recognize the accomplishments and talents of those who help to make Paradise the great community it is. This year, through the addition of two new awards, the Town will also be recognizing the outstanding commitment of our business community. More exciting details about these awards will follow soon.
If you know someone who excels in any of the following categories, nominate them for a 2017 Municipal Award!
The Awards Ceremony will be held on April 25. Award categories are as follows:
• Junior Male Athlete of the Year (18 years and under)
• Junior Female Athlete of the Year (18 years and under)
• Male Athlete of the Year (19 years and over)
• Female Athlete of the Year (19 years and over)
• Coach of the Year • Youth of the Year (18 years and under)
• Volunteer of the Year • Volunteer Group of the Year
• Citizen of the Year
• Business Awards
Here’s some important information to remember:
• All accomplishments noted in the nomination must have taken place between January 2016 and December 2016.
• All Nominees must be current residents (groups) of the Town of Paradise, and must have resided within the Town for a minimum of six (6) months prior to the deadline for nomination
The official Nomination Form must be completed and signed by both the Nominator and Seconder, neither of which may be immediate members of the Nominee’s family. Separate Nominating Forms and Nominators are required if an individual is to be nominated for more than one award.